The decision has been made: you are moving to Spain from Australia.
Your Spanish dream is around the corner.
You can see it.
The old Europe.
All handy thanks to this important decision you have made.
Spain is waiting for you, I promise.
We are a friendly culture.
We love Australians.
We love English-speaking cultures.
Your life will never be the same (in a positive way) after you move to Spain.
But there is a problem.
You don’t know where to start
I bet you have been reading many articles on the Internet about moving to Spain from Australia.
Nobody seems to know what you really need.
Do you know why?
Because moving from Australia to Spain is not something that can be explained in a single article.
There are so many variables.
There are so many obstacles.
There are so many steps.
It would take a full encyclopedia because every consulate and embassy have their own little interpretations.
Then you will have the different foreign affairs offices within the 17 regions with their own little interpretations.
It seems to be very frustrating
It can be… only when you try to do everything on your own.
Imagine you need a car.
Do you ask Google how to DIY?
I bet somebody does, but it makes no sense even trying.
You buy a new car.
For any procedure related to immigration to Spain from Australia, nothing like an expert, a professional, a guide that takes you to the exact point you need to go.
Because, in addition, guess what: almost nobody speaks English in Spain.
You will be in a foreign country where you will hardly understand what is going. Hence the need for guidance, a true A to Z action plan.
Your real Spanish life begins here
You may have read about Australian moving to Spain. There are tons of stories full of confusion, right?
It is very common.
Not only for Australians… everybody. Including EU citizens.
The Spanish red tape.
The Spanish Bureaucracy.
Contradictory information everywhere.
Moving from Australia to Spain is no different than any other country. It is full of ups and downs.
It may take you countless visits to the Consulates of Spain in Sydney or Melbourne, or the Embassy of Spain in Canberra (plus the immigration offices in Spain).
You would not want to go through that path, correct?
This is why our services will be the definitive A to Z action plan for moving to Spain from Australia because:
- It will be based on your unique situation
- It will take you to the right path. No more time wasted on the Internet asking about Spanish visas, residency, tax, property
- It will save you thousands of Australian Dollars in professional services you will not need
- It will prevent getting scammed if you are buying property in Spain
There is no reason not to do it right
The internet has created an unusual fad: trying to do things on your own.
People have the money, it’s just that it is kind of assumed that the Internet will have the answers to everything.
After a few clicks.
But it doesn’t really work that way.
Moving to a foreign country is an important thing.
When it comes to migrating to Spain from Australia, these are some of the common issues Australians have:
- The Spanish immigration authorities
- The Spanish tax office
- Buying property impulsively and getting scammed (i.e.: getting lower quality than expecting, illegal property, buying their properties in the middle of nowhere or in a bad area)
So, my recommendation is that you stay away from DIY and to get the proper information:
- From the right place
- From the right professional
- Fully adapted to your unique personal situation
Here are some of the usual items of the Moving to Spain service:
- Where to buy property (coastal, rural, city, small town, village)
- How to find the right property (we will be your eyes in Spain to find the exact property)
- How to buy property (the legal process)
- Getting the visa in the correct Consulate of Spain in Canada
- Getting the residency card in Spain (after the visa)
- Tax ID number
- Tax implications
- Home and car insurance
Have you got any other areas of concern? No problem, this is why…
Your Moving to Spain service is 100% personalized
It is the best way to proceed when it comes to migrating to Spain from Australia.
What I will produce here is:
- A personalized service I will create for you exclusively based on your unique situation
- A tailor-made road map so that your first steps in Spain are smooth and free of worries
- A true money-saving machine to prevent tax issues, scams, unnecessary professional services
Moving to Spain from Australia will not look like rocket science anymore.
Our services will be the customized action plan that will bring you to Spain free of worries, free of trouble.
Why do I know so much about this?
Let me introduce myself.
My name is David Ruiz, and I’m the man below.
Since 2010, I’ve helped more than 10,000 foreigners from EU and non-EU countries settling in Spain through my business Torrevieja Translation.
I know very well the ups and downs when moving to Spain, the fears, the expectations, the worries, and how to protect foreign people from scammers, tax issues, immigration issues.
Otherwise, I would not have been able to write so many books for living in Spain:
I was born and grew up in Murcia (southeast Spain) but I lived in Peoria Illinois (USA) between 2001-2006, where I graduated from college (Computer Programming and Web Technology). Then, I transfer to a four-year degree in Information Technology from Franklin University (Columbus, Ohio).
In 2010 I got laid off from my last computer programming job and I decided it was time to work with people, hand to hand, on the ground, helping foreigners in Spain. This led to creating my relocation, translation and interpreting business.
The Spanish system is not a mystery for me, not only because I am a Spanish-speaking native but because my real experience is in-person, dealing with the Spanish system face to face, helping foreigners.
I short, I’m not an amateur trying to scratch a few pennies selling relocation services or ads on my website.
When you hire my services, you will not only get a service done to perfection but “peace of mind”, because Torrevieja Translation is one of the best sources for moving to Spain (sorry, I’m bragging, but it’s true 😊).
Moving to Spain from Australia: how does it work?
Here is my three-step process.
1. Pre-Spain stage
We will ask a few basic questions by email to know what group you belong too.
Based on your personal situation, if I’m totally sure I can help you, we will offer an initial online session to revise your personal situation.
2. Action Plan stage
We will produce an initial action plan. If you would like to work with us, then we will create the road map for moving to Spain, where I will:
- Use my exclusive research methodology and experience helping Americans moving to Spain.
- Speak with the Consulate of Spain.
- Speak with your relevant foreign affairs office in Spain
- Search for property (not rentals or Airbnb, unless we are working on the actual property purchase process)
- Discuss any questions with my team of collaborators about your specific questions
My team of collaborators include:
- Lawyers: experts in property law, immigration
- Legal advisers: tax, consultancy
- Real state agencies
- Property agents
- Official translators
3. Post-Spain stage
This will happen here, when finish your Spanish residency process, property search, legal property purchase process, etc.
Please let me know the exact concerns you have, your plans, your wishes, your dreams 😊
As mentioned earlier, I can guarantee that my services for moving to Spain from Australia will save you thousands of Australian Dollars in mistakes, potential scams, issues with the tax office, time wasted at the consulate or immigration offices, or unnecessary professional services.
But (very important)…
Our services are not for everybody, especially:
- If you are on a tight budget
- If you think you can DIY
- If you don’t think you will need professional help for moving to Spain (immigration, housing, taxation).
- If you believe that Facebook Groups have all the answers for moving to Spain.
Otherwise, we will be happy to help
Shall we speak?
Please click / tap on the image below:
Costa Blanca: These are my usual in-person coverage areas in Costa Blanca Spain, Altea, Calpe, Orihuela Costa, Guardamar, Javea, Moraira, Alicante, La Marina, Denia, Pilar de la Horadada, Benidorm, El Campello, Santa Pola, and, of course, Torrevieja; as well as other towns near Alicante.
Cities and towns in Murcia province:
Other areas in Spain
I have collaborators almost everywhere all over Spain, so no worries, I can assist you anywhere you are in Spain, in cities such as: Zaragoza, Vitoria, Bilbao, Albacete, Almería, Logroño, Avila, Badajoz, Caceres, Majorca, Zamora, Barcelona, Burgos, Oviedo, Cadiz, Santander, Castellon, Pontevedra, Ciudad Real, Cordoba, Cuenca, Gerona, Granada, Guadalajara, San Sebastian, Huelva, Huesca, Jaen, Navarra, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gijon, Leon, Lleida, Lugo, Madrid, Malaga, Orense, Palencia, Salamanca, Segovia, Sevilla, Soria, Tarragona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Teruel, Toledo, Valencia, Valladolid.