Spanish Residency for non-EU citizens

Looking for information to apply for the Spanish residency for non-EU citizens married/family members of EU citizens?

If yes… you’re in the right place :-)

Spanish residency for non-EU citizens

Here’s how it works.

  1. The EU citizen must apply for his/her Spanish residency card first of all
  2. Then, the EU citizen sponsors the non-EU family member in a different procedure

Sounds easy?

Well, it’s not that easy, as there are a lot requirements and paperwork involved.

The good news?

I’ve helping both non-EU and EU citizens getting their residency cards since 2010 through my business Torrevieja Translation, so you’re on good hands :-)

Why don’t we start with a first email?

I would love to hear from you and that you share with you a bit of you personal situation so that I evaluate how I can help you out.

Just put your nameemail address, and citizenship below, click on Send, and I’ll get back to you shortly. Gracias :-)

Name (required)

Email address (required)