How to Avoid the 7 Biggest Mistakes Most Foreigners Make
- Do you want to save hundreds of euros in driving fines?
- Do you want to drive safely in Spain and avoid fatal accidents?
- And what about learning how to drive correctly on Spanish roads?
Your answer is “yes, I do”. I can hear your thoughts
Spain is a fantastic country to drive in, especially on open country roads in the summer.
You might think that you already know everything about driving in Spain—after all, how different could it be?—but there are some idiosyncrasies that you might not know.
And no, it’s not just driving on the right—or wrong—side of the road.
My free ebook, Driving In Spain: How to Avoid the 7 Biggest Mistakes Most Foreigners Make, will reveal the top 7 mistakes that expats make when driving in Spain all the time unwittingly.
This ebook will also answer some of those niggling questions that you have at the back of your head, such as:
- Is that glass of wine or two beers with my lunch really going to land me with a hefty fine and even jail time?
- Is my driving license really valid in Spain, or do I need additional documents?
- How should I enter and exits those complicated Spanish roundabouts?
These common mistakes can easily be avoided when you know what they are—and some of them might just surprise you.
Download this ebook today for FREE: it will help you to understand everything you need to know about driving in Spain—the right way!
By the way; as a bonus, I’ve detailed exactly how much money drivers in Spain have to pay in fines for each of the seven mistakes I describe.
Driving in Spain: How to Avoid the 7 Biggest Mistakes Most Foreigners Make by David Ruiz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://torreviejatranslation.com/driving-in-spain-seven-biggest-mistakes/.